Temperature Controller (ON – OFF control)
The working of this project is quite simple.
- The temperature sensor LM35 , senses the external temperature and sends corresponding analog o/p to ADC0804.
- Now the ADC0804 takes the analog o/p of LM35 as its i/p and converts into its corresponding digital form.
- This digital o/p of ADC0804 is given to microcontroller where it is converted in ASCII format to display on LCD.
- Digital o/p of ADC0804(tm) is compared with temperature range which consist of two set points(tmin & tmax).
- If the tm < tmin then heating process is started.
- If the tmin < tm < tmax then no action is taken by controller.
- If the tm > tmax then cooling process is started.